At EnviroScience, we believe that our employees are our most valuable assets. In fact, we attribute our success as a company—in significant part—to our ability to recruit, hire, and maintain a happy and productive workforce. We carefully select individuals who are not only highly qualified, but also embrace the culture and values that have made us successful and continue to make EnviroScience a great place to work.
Early on, our leadership team had the foresight to reflect on what characteristics made EnviroScience so unique. By critically evaluating company dynamics and identifying those traits, our Core Values were established. As a team of individuals, we work together to uphold respect, client advocacy, quality work, accountability, teamwork, and safety. The result of these shared principles is not just a hard-working and productive team, but genuine connections between good-hearted individuals who enjoy working together.
It is our belief that by perpetually affirming and staying true to these core values, the impact of EnviroScience on the world will continue to be extraordinary.
- Have a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic.
- Own our actions and our work; we embrace accountability.
- Commit to continuous improvement—challenging the status quo.
- Act ethically, treat people with respect, and communicate properly.
ENVIROSCIENCE TEAM MEMBERS
- Help others maximize their effectiveness and achieve their goals.
- Effectively share opportunities and are open to others’ ideas.
- Celebrate the successes and learn from the mistakes of others.
ENVIROSCIENCE EMPLOYEES AS ADVOCATES FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Are responsive to our clients’ needs on a proactive basis.
- Deliver on our commitments every time.
- Constantly seek ways to help our clients succeed.
ENVIROSCIENCE AS LEADERS
- Identify and develop the talents of our people.
- Recruit and retain exceptional individuals and encourage creative solutions.
- Share profits fairly among our people and shareholders.
- Provide a safe work environment for our people.
- Remember that family comes first.
ENVIROSCIENCE EMPLOYEES AS CITIZENS
- Give of our time and talent to better our communities.
- Are continuous stewards of our nation’s natural resources.
Few environmental firms in the country retain EnviroScience’s degree of scientific know-how, talent, and capability under one roof. The diverse backgrounds of our biologists, environmental engineers, scientists, and divers enable us to provide comprehensive in-house services and an integrated approach to solving environmental challenges—saving clients time, reducing costs, and ensuring high-quality results. EnviroScience was created with the concept that we could solve complex problems by empowering great people. This concept still holds true today as our scientists explore the latest in environmental legislation and regulations and incorporate the most up-to-date technology to gather and report data.
EnviroScience expertise includes but is not limited to: aquatic survey (including macroinvertebrate surveys and biological assessments); ecological restoration; ecological services (including impact assessments, invasive species control, and water quality monitoring); emergency response; engineering and compliance services; endangered mussel surveys; laboratory and analysis; stormwater management; threatened and endangered species; and wetlands and streams (including delineation and mitigation). Further, EnviroScience is one of the few biological firms in the country that is a general member of the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) and offers full-service commercial diving services.