EnviroScience is proud to offer environmental training courses taught by leading experts in their fields. By participating in one of our courses, you will learn valuable skills while earning certifications in a variety of subject matter.
EnviroScience employs a very specialized, multi-disciplinary staff of highly trained biologists. Our professionals offer a wide range of ecological services including aquatic surveys, wetland delineations, terrestrial surveys, lake management, and mussel surveys. All disciplines have been successful in working together to provide an extensive matrix of environmental services.
Listed below are the current course offerings. We look forward to adding additional courses in the future.
Stream Habitat Evaluation Training Courses
Training courses for the use of the QHEI and HHEI are provided by EnviroScience to familiarize field scientists and others interested in conducting stream ecological and habitat assessments in the use of these methods.
Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHEI) Training with Mr. Paul Anderson.
Headwater Habitat Evaluation Index (HHEI) Training with Mr. Paul Anderson
Environmental Compliance Training Courses
As part of our plan development and training program services, EnviroScience can aid and assist clients in preparing the applicable record retention policy and procedures as required under each corresponding regulatory program.
Click here for more information on available programs. Current program offerings include:
- Hazardous Waste Training for Large Quantity Generator and Small Quantity Generator
- Universal Waste Training for Large and Small Quantity Handlers
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) and Used Oil Training
- Facility Response Plan (FRP)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHSMA)
- Comprehensive Oil Spill Response Plan (COSPR)
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness and ECPRA
- Clean Water Act Training
- Department of Transportation