FREE SEMINAR COVERING THE EPA & US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS’ RULING, EFFECTIVE AUGUST 28th, 2015
Join us for a free seminar covering the US Army Corps of Engineer’s recently released Clean Water Rule. The new rule extends legal protection to certain bodies of water, clarifying which wetlands, streams and ponds are regulated by USACE and which are not. The new rule was published in the Federal Register on June 29th, and went into effect on August 28th, 2015.
Join us to learn more about the Clean Water Rule and how it might affect you!
NEW FEDERAL CLEAN WATER RULE SEMINAR:
Friday, September 25
5070 Stow Road
Stow, Ohio 44224
RSVP: Via email at Seminars@EnviroScienceInc.com
*RSVP by Monday, September 14th
- The Scope & Goals of the Clean Water Rule
- Clarified Definitions of Bodies of Water
- Adjacent or “Neighboring” Waters
- Types of Protected Isolated Wetlands
- The Significant Nexus Determination
- Exclusions to the Rule
- Maps with Examples of Certain Situations
- Current Legal Challenges to the Rule
This seminar is hosted by EnviroScience, Inc. EnviroScience, Inc. has a team of scientists with years of permitting experience who can help you navigate the complexities of the requirements surrounding wetlands and streams. If you have questions about how the new rule affects you, contact us at Seminars@EnviroScienceInc.com.