EnviroScience, Inc. is pleased to announce the appointment of Jeb Putnam, PG. Mr. Putnam is a Certified Professional Geologist with more than 30 years of environmental consulting experience. He will expand EnviroScience’s environmental compliance services to the Mid-Atlantic region.
Mr. Putnam has performed and managed multi-task environmental contracts for federal, state, municipal, and industrial/commercial clients, focusing on minimizing risk and maximizing profits. He previously worked for Arcadis and Amec Foster Wheeler as a project manager and leader of a team of environmental scientists.
Contact Mr. Putnam at JPutnam@EnviroScienceInc.com for guidance on your environmental permitting and compliance needs. Mr. Putnam’s experience includes:
- National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES/VPDES) Permitting, Compliance Monitoring, and Reporting
- Hydrogeologic Studies
- Environmental Site Assessments and Investigations
- NEPA Documents
- Coastal Zone Consistency Determinations
- Environmental Permitting and Compliance Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Management
- UST/AST Tank Closure and Compliance
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Preparation, Training, and Inspections
- Hazardous Building Material Survey and Abatement Services for Asbestos, Lead-based Paint, and Mercury
- Indoor Air Quality Assessments
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality’s Voluntary Remediation Program (VRP)
- Due Diligence Services (Phase I /II ESAs)
In addition to the technical aspects of these projects, his experience includes project management, regulatory compliance, and liaison with various federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.