EnviroScience is committed to the safety of our employees, our families, and our clients. That’s why safety is one of our core values, which guide our work and our employees every day, on every job.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents unique challenges and in response, EnviroScience is not operating as “business as usual.” We’ve enacted new guidance and best practices for our employees to better protect everyone. As a firm that commonly responds to emergencies and risk-assessment, we feel well-prepared to maintain all of our services, and we acknowledge adjustments will be needed along the way as we, along with you, navigate through these unprecedented times. We highly value your business and your health, and we appreciate your patience with us.
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, most EnviroScience team members will be working remotely until further notice. We will continue to perform fieldwork and services whenever they can be completed within the guidelines of safety. Our laboratory remains open and we continue to collect or accept deliveries samples like normal. Laboratory staff will be working altered schedules to limit the number of concurrent staff within the lab and allow for sanitation protocols of workstations and equipment in-between shifts.
As the situation is quickly changing, we do not know how long this policy will be in effect, but we are prepared to serve clients remotely for an extended period, as well as at client locations as needed.
We do not anticipate interruptions in the service you are accustomed to receiving, and our teams are working diligently to meet deadlines and to deliver the high level of service you expect from EnviroScience. Our team members have the tools and technology to deliver on our commitments to you. As we begin to work in this virtual environment, we want to thank you for being flexible, innovative, and partnering with us on new and creative ways of working that meet your needs during this time.
A few items to note:
- The methods of reaching us remain the same – our email addresses and phone numbers have not changed.
- We are still accepting deliveries/lab samples.
- In-person meetings will be limited, even for inter-office staff. Instead of in-person meetings, we will employ conference calls and video-conferencing technology, which have been extensively using for several years
- We remain dedicated to our client relationships. If we need to adjust how engagement is approached due to your changing requirements or ours, we’re committed to being flexible, responsive, and collaborative.
- Our team will also continue to learn and follow client policies as they relate to travel, meetings, telecommuting, or other related policies.
- Proactive and open communication continues to be the benchmark of how we serve. We are regularly communicating updates to our people and to our clients, so as we evolve in this situation, we expect to update you again.
Despite the disruptions to daily life caused by COVID-19, we are committed to delivering an exceptional client experience, and our passion for helping our clients achieve their goals has not diminished in the wake of this unexpected and unusual time. Regardless of what lies ahead, one thing we can count on is each other. We care about our families, fellow team members, our clients, your families, and our communities. We are in this together, supporting one another for the duration of this pandemic. In the end, these experiences will make EnviroScience, our people, and our clients more adaptable and prepared for the changing, global marketplace we serve every day.
We are grateful for the trust you have placed with us, and please contact your EnviroScience team member with any questions or needs. We hope you and your family remain safe and healthy.