Chadwick Klein, SHRM-SCP, joins EnviroScience as Human Resource Manager. Chadwick is a strategic and innovative HR Executive who translates business vision into HR initiatives that improve performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement. He has over ten years of experience working in HR, and formerly worked at Liniform Service and BBS & Associates. Chadwick also spent over 7 years working with McDonald’s throughout Northeast Ohio and has attended and made the Dean’s List at Hamburger University, the company’s global center of excellence for operations training and leadership development. Chadwick holds a B.A. in Business Management from Malone University. He is a Senior Certified Professional through the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and sits as the Vice President of the Akron Area SHRM chapter. Chadwick enjoys working with people and brings a unique perspective to the job, which includes understanding and appreciating that human capital is every organization’s greatest asset.
At EnviroScience, his responsibilities will include:
- Employee Engagement – initiatives to create an engaging environment built on trust and communication
- HR Training – Employee & manager relationships, organizational development
- HR policies and processes – Employee handbook, laws and regulations, and best practices
- Recruiting/Retention – Job descriptions, screening of candidates, and employee career development
- Benefits – Annual renewals, communication with employees
- HR Reporting – Internal and external reporting